Wednesday 28 January 2009

Brainmonster part II and coughing


I finished another brainmonster yesterday evening while coughing and eating candies. This looks a bit more friendly than the green one, but I'm sure the happy glance in this photo is just deceiving...

My hands hurt. Why on earth did I take those big weights on Sunday's aerobic! Well, stupid head means hurting limbs.

Besides, I feel that I'm getting more sick. Cold inside, cough in my dry throat, numb fingers. I just want to lay on my sofa and drink hot chocolate. And wear wool socks.

(I noticed a flaw! Now you can comment here even though you don't have any Google ID. If you have anything to say, just say!)

2 comments:

  1. You are right, this blue one looks more friendly then the green one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree :) Maybe it's because of the eyes, they are a bit higher on the other one. I love googly eyes like that and I already got 2 orders to make more brainmonsters :D

    ReplyDelete