Monday 26 January 2009

Taina 28!

10.30 I woke up.


11.00 Time for breakfast.














I wanted to make a cake for some guests that had promised to come for a visit. My favourite recipe is Pätkiskakku and it didn't take a long time until the cake was ready to serve and it looked like this at 14.00



I had to feed 2 hungry guests, Merja and Samuli, who attacked the cake at 14.30.









I had time to admire the beautiful flower Samuli gave me at 18.00. My plan is to try to keep it alive until my next birthday...


My last guest arrived at 18.30. Yuki had made special ricecakes for this evening and they were the best ones I've ever tried! Sticky and salty and sweet at the same time :) We played computer games, especially Peggle, and ate a lot.







22.00.
Yuki left, I went with her to the bus stop. Lots of snow, cold wind, one aeroplane.


This was my birthday. I loved every second of it.

4 comments:

  1. Moi! Nyt voin kommentoida! :D

    Inhoan oikeastaan blogeja :D

    Käyn täällä joskus. Hyvää vanhenemista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No huomasin just, et täällä oli joku semmonen päällä et kaikki ei voinu kommentoida. Hyvä kun sanoit :D

    Hyvä kun käyt! Ja kannatti tulla vanhaksi, heti sairastuin...

    ReplyDelete