Sunday 22 March 2009

Early morning's bright sunshine it seems a bit different today...



I love flowers. I bought these yellow tulips yesterday, because I'm starting to feel like spring. It looks so ugly outside, snow is melting, dog shit is smelling, roads are bare and icy...but I like the changing of seasons, although spring is my least favourite time of the year. Change is always good?

We had friends at our place overnight and now it feels a bit empty. It's Sunday evening again and tomorrow is another morning when I need to wake up at 6 o'clock. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but still it feels too early. I've had headache for 2 days now, too much stress before I get to know my place at the library. I'm trying to read books about being a boss and I find them kind of sad...Those books emphasize the fact that bosses shouldn't be friends with employees and I think it's very weird. But after this year I'll be able to say what kind of boss I am and if it's something I should do in the future or not.




I'm such a child -> I still love to walk over the icy parts on the road. Sometimes I get my shoes wet, sometimes not. The sound of breaking ice is just beautiful, kind of hollow, and all the sounds vary a lot. Maybe it's time to start to use rubber boots again :D

I have Spotify. Too bad they don't have enough good dance music, all other favourites can be found from there though :) Dinka, Kent, Moloko, Laika...Sub-Urban Tribe's First spring day! It suddenly came into my mind and this song is still so awesome!

That's all today. I'll sit on the sofa, drink tea and knit before going to sleep. Hope to see sun tomorrow as well as nice customers, friendly faces and cute army boys :D (my bus always stops in Kontioranta! Too bad I'm already so old and they're so young...)

PS. Ski jumping is over! What I'm going to do in the weekends now? And I should start calling to my brother more often because I can't see him on TV ;)

8 comments:

  1. Mahtava otsikon biisi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First spring day IS a good song! I have that on an old CD at home in Finland :D

    I LOVE the spring! Even though I'm on the other side of the planet, and it is autumn here, I feel like spring, because that's how I was programmed ;) March is SPRING :D My favourite season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, maybe you are not reading the correct books :)
    As a former chef in HR filed, I can tell the friendship and loyalty are really important :)
    Well, maybe I am a liberal type but this worked very well :)

    Here is nice spring too :) snowing so hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. voi kuin tykkään susta <3!

    voimia tohon suuuureen työelämään, ihan hurjaa ja ihan hurja hienoo 3)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonyymi, todellakin!

    Tuula, it's good that you enjoy spring there! I'm sure if you were here and had to walk in loska and smell all the shit, you wouldn't be so enthusiastic about it ;) But true, late spring is nice, when there's green coming out from everywhere!

    Kattenf försvann, I agree with you that it's important to be friends with employees. Maybe other people are doing it differently and I'm sure it's different in big companies...But let's be liberal ;) And it's still snowing in here too!

    Kirsi, niin minäkin sinusta :) Lueskelen aina sun livejournalin blogia. Ja kiitos, yritän tehdä parhaani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Se eka anonyymi olin minä, nimi unohtui :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arttu, itse asiassa luulin sua toiseksi mun kaveriksi, joka on sanonut kommentoivansa anonyyminä ;) Mutta nothing changes the fact -> toi biisi on loistava :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tuon työntekijöitten kanssa kaveeraamisen pulmat ymmärrät ehkä sitten muutaman vuoden jälkeen, kun kuherrusvaihe on ohi ja joudut ratkomaan "kavereittesi" välisiä ristiriitoja.

    ReplyDelete