Thursday 26 February 2009

How wonderful it is



Yesterday we took the bus to the centre and it was so sunny! Our dear friends are leaving back to Japan and we wanted to buy some small gifts for them. The place to visit was Taitokortteli, where you can find local handicrafts as well as tourist souvenirs. I love the atmosphere in the old wooden building and small shop rooms :) And as I expected, we found everything we needed from there.



I also went to aerobic and how my muscles are hurting now! 3 weeks without any exercise really makes you weak. Next week I'm going to get myself in shape again :)

When I was in Kuopio, I decided to cut my hair (with tiny help from my mom and Yuki!) and now it's oh, so short! But spring means change and I'm not afraid of changes. I also got a job offer, but let's see what happens.

"How wonderful it is that two minds can meet". I got that card from Ursula K. Le Guin, one of my favourite authors. It's so true, meeting even for once can change lives and basically everything. Lifelong friendship is a beautiful thing, but short encounters shouldn't be underestimated.

2 comments:

  1. I want to do some aerobic or Yoga but I am sooo lazy.
    Hope, the weather will get better soon so I can start ruining

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! In 5 minutes leaves the bus to the centre and aerobic...Let's see if I catch it :D And I agree, running is the best sports there is, especially in the nature :)

    ReplyDelete