Sunday 23 May 2010

Tidal


Thursday evening, Shanghai. Dark photos, I don't like the flashlight. My Vote Bush -cards are still THE cards for Shanghai, I got them couple of years ago from the USA. My other cards are from Kennedy Space Center, my friend Teemu brought them this year. I like different kinds of card decks and my newest deck is going to be Tarot cards :) Soon! Next week we're going to play again before Sora goes back to Japan.


On Friday I enjoyed a brunch, I was meeting other people, who are working with multicultural stuff. There were too many forks and knives, so I didn't know which ones to use ;) Anyway I got the food in my mouth and a glass of white wine down my throat. Nice discussions, nice people, sunny day, what else can you ask!


When I came home, there were 2 firetrucks heading the same way as my bus. Of course I was worrying if it's our house in flames, but it was not...It was the tiny forest next to this building! I had my camera with me, so I HAD to go and take a photo.





Thank you brave firemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment