Sunday 18 April 2010

No stories without a camera

There's nothing to say without nice photos.

Plain text is boring.


Lately:

*I've been teaching young and old people how to write their names in Korean, Japanese and Russian. I got lots of help from my friends, my Persian and Chinese skills are not so well developed yet...

*I was in Helsinki and attended Batmud gala. Photos can be found from here, I represent myself in a couple of them. In the party I met another LIBRARIAN MUDDER! I was so surprised! I also got to know many people RL, who I've only known in the game before. I really liked all of them :)

*My love goes out to Ivan and Jon, they brought me amazing teas and maple syrup stuff from Canada.

*Now I feel like I'm getting sick. Maybe it has something to do with yesterday taxi line, I was standing in the rain for over 1 hour after 3 am. I'll try to fight!

3 comments:

  1. Taina ja Minttu illan tyylikkäimmät naiset! :) Ja miks melkein kaikki oli miehiä... ja miks tyypit tulee tonne farkuissa...

    Olikos tiellä kivaa?

    Onko flunssa saanut vallan? Toivottavasti et ole kipeenä vaan voit nauttia tästä mahtavasta kevätsäästä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oli kivaa joo :) Battia pelaavista suurin osa on miehiä ja avecceja ei kutsuttu, siitä johtui miesvaltaisuus :D

    Flunssa alkaa hellittää, tosin nyt on yskävaihe...

    Nähdään!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Täällä on 8.5. Olavi Uusivirran keikka :-O

    Ajattelin että pitäiskö mennä. Tulkaa tekin!

    ReplyDelete