Wednesday 8 July 2009

Just a little bit


I just found this buddha from work. Now it's going to sit and smile next to my computer, reminding me to relax and not to worry.

Others played volleyball last week, although it was only +14 degrees outside. I decided to watch and take a few photos, after that I was the champion of petanque!


Before...

and after. I had friends visiting me on Saturday, and what we did once again? Played card games and watched CSI Miami and ate so much! My favourite kind of weekend.

We also had one tiny visitor, it was so fast that I couldn't take any proper photos of it. Hopefully it will come soon again!

Now to work, it's raining so much, I don't know if I like it or not. But that doesn't matter :) I've been reading a lot, maybe next time some book recommendations!

1 comment:

  1. Kiva siili
    sun tarvisi tulla tänne
    täällä on niin kesyjä siilejä että ne voi melkein ottaa
    kämmenelle

    B

    ReplyDelete